Welcome to Hamons Custom Landscaping: Kansas City Lawn Aeration!
FREE SOIL TEST WITH ANY LAWN Aeration or Renovation
Aeration is the process of removing cores of soil from your lawn to remove compaction from your lawn and allow water and oxygen to penetrate deeper into the soil and your lawns root zone. After aeration, your lawn will be able to better utilize any moisture in the ground. This will allow your lawn to more fully recover from periods of stress or drought. According to Matthew J Fagerness, Kansas State Univeristy’s Turfgrass specialist, nothing is as important to your lawns overall health as proper aeration of the soil.
Lawn Seeding in Kansas City
If your lawn needs a complete renovation nothing will create a BEAUTIFUL green lawn sooner and with better long term result that a Lawn Renovation.
A successful lawn renovation starts with a knowledgeable lawn expert choosing the right plan to renovate your lawn and then using the best equipment with high quality materials. Hamons Custom Landscaping follows a very specific and detailed plan for seeding lawns:
- Soil Test – imperative to start by fixing and soil chemistry problems
- Spray Herbicide – Important to control weeds prior to seeding (4 weeks prior)
- Spray with Growth Regulator – slows down growth of existing turf so it does not compete with new grass (2 weeks prior)
- Plant seed – using a specialized slit seeder that precisely meters and places seed in the soil for maximum germination
- Starter fertilizer and Rooting stimulant – applied to the soil to provide nutrients to emerging seedlings
It is this careful and detailed plan that ensures the BEST LAWN possible.